So, I have slacked on blogging. :). The sun is shining and I feel like I've been so busy with activities. I've been off work since the 15th of June but got called back to start this wednesday (however, due to other obligations) I am starting on Tuesday since I have every monday off. I am excited to go back to work just cause I have spent way too much money since I was furloughed. A few weeks ago my manager called me to tell me that I've been hired to be an instructor in my area. I am very excited! I love teaching people. So, I just have to get certified. What have I been up to the past month?
* Went to one of my best friend's sons baby blessing. Graham you are so cute!! :).
* I've gone to several movies... Saw Harry Potter! IT ROCKS!!!
* Got invited by my mom to go on a camping trip to Flaming Gorge (had a great time). Met my mom's boyfriend's extended family. Love them all, they were so nice.
* Gone hiking.
* Gone swimming.
* Gone on several trips to Salt Lake.
* Went to a couple concerts
And the list could go on. I am glad I actually got to enjoy some of my summer this year! You really dont get to do that when you are an adult! So, I am glad I had some time off :). But I am glad to be going back to work!