Saturday, August 1, 2009

I can't believe it's August already!

I really can not believe how fast time goes sometimes. For the next 2 weeks I will be in my instructor training class. I am actually really nervous. Mainly because I hate public speaking. I will feel more comfortable when I am training my coworkers. This class is going to have people from all over the service center there. I know I will do a good job because I have trained a lot at my last job and I did a good job doing that. But still not knowing what to expect in class is making me nervous! I'll be okay! The workload is still slow, however, we are gonna start getting hit hard here in a few weeks. And we will be busy up into december. Each year it's so different.

I am getting stoked for the U of U football season. Granted, I am not expecting much mainly because most of our seniors left. But, I am a true fan and will stick by my team :). They could surprise me this year ;).

My addiction to American Idol is over. The show I have enjoyed more is "So You Think You Can Dance". I am going to the top 10 "dance tour" on November 7th! I am so excited. It'll be fun! I am going with my friend Felice, her mom Laurell (it'll be her birthday), and my friend Tiffany. It'll be fun girls night out. And it better be worth 70 bucks! :).

I went and saw Harry Potter 3 times! :). I want to see it a few more times! I absolutely loved it and I love the series! :). Looking forward to "New Moon". :).

No comments: