1. A great family.. even though at times they drive me batty I wouldn't trade my family for the world.
2. My wonderful friends... I could not ask for better friends! :). I've been truly blessed with the friends I have. I count those blessings everyday!
3. My job... Yeah, it's not my favorite job and I am still learning and I find it rather stressful at times but I am SO THANKFUL for a job when a lot of my friends are furloughed/laid off. I am grateful for a decent job in this economy.
4. I am thankful to be an American. I do not take my freedoms lightly. I am free because many women and men died for me.
5. I am thankful for freedom of religion..and being able to belong to whatever religion I want. Many countries do not have that freedom!
6. I am thankful for my good health.
7. I am thankful for a warm house to live in when many people are on the streets.
8. I am thankful for awesome co-workers..(past, present, future). I have worked with some amazing people the past 9 almost 10 years i've been working. Many have become dear friends of mine. They have taught me more about myself than I can ever imagine!
9. I am grateful for my dog Annie who basically my child :). I love her so much..