Monday, November 30, 2009

BYU/UTAH Football game..


GOTTA LOVE COLLEGE RIVALRIES! I enjoyed the game and maybe got a little wrapped up in it. :). Though the Utes came up 3 point short I am not complaining because Utah sent the game into overtime. Gotta love a Ute/Cougar game that is close. The final score was 26 to 23. I was very offended by BYU'S QB Max Hall's remarks. I know people get so heated up about a game that they say stupid stuff. But man how classeless did he look. I don't care that he hates me as a person since I am a Utah fan. HAHA! But just the way he came across really ticked me off. Glad he's gone after the bowl game. Sure, he apologized. Great! Don't they all when they say something stupid. I am sure for years Max Hall felt this way. Why couldn't he leave it in the locker room or for the BYU players to hear. NO, he had to act classless and go on about hating Utah. Bye Max! Glad you felt you had to be a jerk after your TEAM WON! Glad you are finally gone. I know it's just football. But those comments ticked me off haha! And I had to put my two cents in. If no one agrees with me... then it's okay I am not out to please everyone!

2 comments:

Ashley Rv said...

Kari,

I cheer for for utah too. Im just curious what did the QB say?

Kari said...

"I don't like Utah. In fact, I hate them. I hate everything about them. I hate their program, their fans. I hate everything," Hall said. "It felt really good to send those guys home." - Max Hall

He did go back and apologize. But yeah, I am glad after this season he will no longer be the QB for BYU. I lost all respect for him.