Saturday, November 1, 2008

UNIVERSITY OF UTAH 9-0!!!!

The U of U football game just ended. And they won! It wasn't their best game but luckily they won! The last 3 games of the year will be against TCU, San Diego State and BYU! I am worried about them playing TCU! I know they will win BYU this year hopefully! YAY! They are playing in OUR HOUSE! I hope we go 12-0 and win our bowl game! My next 2 home games against TCU and BYU will be awesome! I just have to say... GO UTAH! GO UTAH! GO UTAH! GO UTAH! GO UTAH! GO UTAH! GO UTAH! GO UTAH! GO UTAH! GO UTAH! GO UTAH! GO UTAH! GO UTAH!

Today I had the opportunity to go to a Weber State game with my friend Felice and her family. They aren't having a bad season this season. They are doing pretty good. The Utah games are a lot more rowdy and they have a lot more people but I still enjoyed myself! The game got a little boring so Felice and I just talked and ocassionally watched the game. :). WEBER WON! :). It was definitely a football Saturday! :). I also did some Christmas shopping with Maryann today. That was fun!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

You are probably right! BYU has been struggling... Just don't rub it in too much!