I always get a little reflective on the year when New Years is among us. 2008 was an interesting year! There were some sad times, and some happy times. I can't believe how fast time flies! Ehh... i'll be 30 before I know it. 2011 is quickly approaching :). Here are some things I want to accomplish in 2009.
1. Get to the gym atleast 5 times a week! Go before work. During the month of December. I have slacked considerably! I will be healthier if I go!
2. Be better at staying in contact with people. Sometimes I forget to call people. And then 6 months pass and I realize, I need to call whomever. I need to be a better friend! :(.
3. I need to stop being so shy! I am very shy around men. That is probably one reason I am not married. I am content being single. However, around the holidays I always get a little depressed that I am not married with kids.
4. I need to do things to better myself. LOL. Sometimes I am so concerned for others that I forget about myself. Which is not a bad thing, but sometimes I just need to do stuff for myself.
5. I want to go on vacation somewhere. While this really isn't a resolution it's a wish ;). I need to go somewhere with a friend.
I am actually glad that 2008 is almost over! It's been a crappy year due to the economy, deaths, people being sick etc. I am just looking for a new start to a new year! I hope everyone has a Happy New Year. Be safe!