Sunday, April 5, 2009

Counting my blessings!

My last post was somewhat of a downer. LOL. I apologize. I would delete it, but it was what I was feeling at the time. Some people in my life have had a much harder life than I have. I should feel very blessed. I have good health, a great family, wonderful friends, and a great job in these troubled economic times. Part of me is glad I didn't get the HR job! Granted the money would be nice, but I work with some amazing people! I just wasn't meant to get the job. I am supposed to be where I am. It's not my time frame. One day I'll get my dream job, it may not be tomorrow, or the next but eventually it'll have to come. Right now I will just be grateful I get paid well and work with some great people. I swear that it feels like every winter I get "seasonal depression"! I need sunshine! It makes me happy to be outside and be active! I had a long week last week! I worked 10 hours of overtime plus my own 10 hours a day. So in 4 days I did 50 hours! :). I don't work tomorrow, or tuesday! YAY! WOOHOO! I am working overtime to buy a Nintendo Wii! Actually I can afford one right now, but I hate buying "unnessary things" sometimes unless there is a good use for it. This is just for fun. :).

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Glad to know that things are looking up. It can be easy to loose perspective. Just yesturday I was all worried about selling and buying a new house and then we had a little family come look at our house that has a 5 month old daughter who needs a bone marrow transplant and has been going through kemo. My problems are nothing compared to those two parents. Counting blessings will always make you feel better!

Kari said...

Yes, things are defintely looking up! I just had a bad day, and then I blogged about it! I am good now :). A 5 month old going through chemo? How sad. I guess we should feel blessed for our health. Poor little baby! Any luck on selling your house?