Friday, April 24, 2009

Maybe I should "knock" on wood next time!

So last night I was talking to some friends at work telling them how my car has been great! And it's never broke down on me. Well, I was getting ready to leave to go to work and wouldn't you know my car was completely dead today! I don't know what is wrong with it!! AHHHHHHHHHHH! Seriously?! I am somewhat pissed. However, I've decided that if it's a big fix it's gonna have to wait until after my trip! Because, I am not gonna shell out 500 bucks right before a vacation!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Could just be a new battery. Go into Autozone and have them run a free battery test for you. They will even help you put it in if you ask nicely and take the old battery away for you.

Kari said...

Actually it's the starter. And guess what?! It's under warranty at my dealership! YAY! Happy day!